lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2010

Private swap from Brazil

Estas postales son de mi primer intercambio privado, me las envió Fernanda desde Salvador de Bahía.
 Ella me contacto por medio de postcrossing, como era el primer intercambio que hacia en ese momento estaba nerviosa de que llegaran a destino las postales que envié y las que me llegarían. 
----
These postcards are my first private exchange, Fernanda sent me from Salvado de Bahía.
She contacted me by Postcrossing, as it was my first exchange, i was afraid that the postcards didn't get to destiny, the one I sent as the one she sent to me.
 



Me gustaron muchos estas postales y quede realmente agradecida por este swap.
---
I really like these postcards and I was really thankful for this swap

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Muriel! :) I love these postcards from Brazil! They are so beautiful! That was a really great swap!

    Your New PenPal,
    Yasmeen

    (http://here-are-my-thoughts.blogspot.com/)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you :)
    I love these postcard too!

    ResponderEliminar